Follow Us On Facebook
In this post, you will learn how to make Guilt-Free Brownie Batter Dip and also watch our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe at the end of this post.
If you want to be an expert in the Recipe and Food industry, then you will need to purchase our highly recommended Recipe eBook at the end of this Recipe article, at a very cheap and affordable price.
Below are the ingredients and the instructions on how to make Guilt-Free Brownie Batter Dip.
- 2/3 cup brown sugar
- 1 can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1/4 cup nut butter
- pinch of salt
- 3/4 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1-2 Tbs. skim milk
- 2-3 Tbs. unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 tsp. vanilla extract
- Combine all ingredients (except chips) in a food processor or blender. Process until the mixture is smooth and silky. Stir in the chocolate chips. Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Notes: If you want to make this sugar-free, you can swap out the sugar for Splenda or Stevia (granular or drops). You can also sweeten this to taste using sugar-free syrup. To make this a vegan dip, just use soy or almond milk!
Below is our highly recommended and related eBook.
Price: 21.99 USD
Ebook Title:- The Mozza Cookbook: Recipes From Los Angeles’s Favorite Italian (0307272842)
Ebook End Date:- 2022.02.19 20:27:04
Below is our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe (Not the same with the Recipe above).
Below are some of our highly recommended and related eBooks.
Price: 16.19 USD
Ebook Title:- The Step-by-Step Instant Pot Cookbook by Jeffrey Eisner (Paperback, 2020)
Ebook End Date:- 2022.01.29 17:00:19
Price: 5.19 USD
Ebook Title:- The Instant Pot Electric Pressure Cooker Cookbook : Easy Recipes for Fast and…
Ebook End Date:- 2022.02.20 10:13:24