Follow Us On Facebook
In this post, you will learn how to make Halloween Mocha Cupcakes and also watch our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe at the end of this post.
If you want to be an expert in the Recipe and Food industry, then you will need to purchase our highly recommended Recipe eBook at the end of this Recipe article, at a very cheap and affordable price.
Below are the ingredients and the instructions on how to make Halloween Mocha Cupcakes.
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 cup bittersweet chocolate chips, melted
- 3/4 cup bittersweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup buttermilk
- 1 cup Cake Flour (100g)
- Dark Chocolate Cocoa Powder, to dust
- 1/2 cup natural unsweetened cocoa powder (60g)
- 4 teaspoons Coffee Extract
- 1 egg
- Halloween Sprinkles
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1 8oz container mascarpone cheese
- 1/2 cup oil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2/3 cup sugar (add another 1/3 cup if you like it sweet)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Prepare the frosting by melting the chocolate in a double broiler. When the chocolate has melted, add heavy cream and coffee extract. Mix well and chill in the refrigerator until needed. Don’t combine the mascarpone cheese, yet.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F and line the cupcake pan with Halloween baking cups. In a large bowl, combine the the cake flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
- In another large mixing bowl, mix together the oil, sugar, egg, and vanilla and coffee extract and mix well. Then add the buttermilk and mix well again.
- Now stir in the flour mixture and mix until well combined.
- Pour the batter into a ziploc or piping bag and pipe into the cupcake pan. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until an inserted toothpick comes out clean (I baked mine for about 24 minutes).
- Let the cupcakes cool in the pan for about 5 to 10 minutes and then transfer them to a rack to cool completely.
- While cupcakes are cooling, make the chocolate decorations. Melt the chocolate and use a ziploc or piping bag to pipe out your design onto some parchment paper. Sprinkle the halloween sprinkles before the chocolate hardens. Chill in freezer until needed.
- Finish the frosting. Using an electric mixer, beat the mascarpone cheese until light and fluffy. Add the cooled chocolate cream mixture from earlier and beat until combined.
- Roughly spread the frosting on the cooled cupcakes. Dust with cocoa powder and decorate with sprinkles and chocolate.
Below is our highly recommended and related eBook.
Price: 11.19 USD
Ebook Title:- Wicca Book Of Herbal Spells: A Beginner’s Book Of Shadows For Wiccans, Witc…
Ebook End Date:- 2022.02.18 12:01:56
Below is our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe (Not the same with the Recipe above).
Below are some of our highly recommended and related eBooks.
Price: 19.42 USD
Ebook Title:- Instant Pot Vortex Plus Air Fryer Oven Cookbook: 2000-Day Quick And Easy Re…
Ebook End Date:- 2022.02.17 23:39:59
Price: 12.13 USD
Ebook Title:- Woodstove Cookery: At Home On The Range
Ebook End Date:- 2022.02.06 13:23:06