Follow Us On Facebook
In this post, you will learn how to make Healthier Pork Fried Rice and also watch our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe at the end of this post.
If you want to be an expert in the Recipe and Food industry, then you will need to purchase our highly recommended Recipe eBook at the end of this Recipe article, at a very cheap and affordable price.
Below are the ingredients and the instructions on how to make Healthier Pork Fried Rice.
- 1 cup long grain rice ( you can use brown rice as well)
- 2 1/4 inch slices of ginger
- 6 oz pork tenderloin
- 1 TBSP Garlic Powder
- 1 TBSP Onion Powder
- 1 TBSP Ground Ginger
- 1 TBSP Ground Pepper
- 1 TBSP Salt
- 1 TBSP Olive Oil
- 4 Garlic Cloves, minced
- 3 TBSP Ginger, minced
- 6 Green Onion, thinly sliced
- 1 cup frozen peas and carrots, thawed
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 4 TBSP Low Sodium Soy Sauce
- 3 TBSP Hoisin
- Prepare Rice: Place 1 cup of rice, 2 cups of water ( or whatever the rice directions say) and the ginger slices in a medium pot. Bring to a boil, cover and them reduce heat to low. Simmer until rice is tender, about 20 minutes. Once done, take ginger slices out of pan.
- Prepare pork: Meanwhile, preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and a grill pan ( or grill) to high heat). Slice pork tenderloin into 1/2 inch strips and season strips with, garlic, onion, ginger, pepper and salt on both sides. Once the grill pan is hot, add the pork. Cook 3 minutes per side to get some good grill marks. Once done. Place on baking sheet and in over for 2 minutes. Take out of oven set aside and let rest.
- In a frying pan or large pan on medium high heat, add olive oil. Once oil is hot, add garlic, ginger and green onion, cooking until onion is tender, about 1 minute ( make sure to stir garlic so it does not burn). Add peas and carrots, stir and cook until vegetables are tender about 3 minutes. Add eggs over veggies and stir till scrambled, about 1 minute. Add rice to pan. Gently fold rice in. Remove from heat. Add Pork, soy sauce and hoisin ( you may want to add more later, but go slow, it gets very strong quickly). Gently stir together till all rice is coated in sauce.
- Serve and enjoy!
Below is our highly recommended and related eBook.
Price: 4.13 USD
Ebook End Date:- 2022.01.31 08:10:34
Below is our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe (Not the same with the Recipe above).
Below are some of our highly recommended and related eBooks.
Price: 4.13 USD
Ebook End Date:- 2022.02.06 07:59:49
Price: 6.75 USD
Ebook End Date:- 2022.01.16 19:08:36