Follow Us On Facebook
In this post, you will learn how to make Healthy Vegan Red Velvet Brownies and also watch our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe at the end of this post.
If you want to be an expert in the Recipe and Food industry, then you will need to purchase our highly recommended Recipe eBook at the end of this Recipe article, at a very cheap and affordable price.
Below are the ingredients and the instructions on how to make Healthy Vegan Red Velvet Brownies.
- 1/2 tsp almond extract
- 4 tablespoons apple sauce
- 3/4 tsp baking powder
- 1/8 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 cup cooked beets
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup ground flaxseed
- 1 cup red kidney beans
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Spray an 8×8 inch pan with cooking spray. Set aside.
- In a food processor, puree kidney beans and beets. Transfer to a large bowl.
- Add remaining ingredients and mix by hand until smooth and fully combined.
- Fold batter into the greased pan.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes, turning the pan halfway through.
- When the brownies are done, test them with a toothpick. You want some batter to cling to the toothpick. Do not over bake.
- Let cool completely. Refrigerate for one hour.
- Cut into squares or use cookie cutters to make heart shapes.
Below is our highly recommended and related eBook.
Price: 3.48 USD
Ebook Title:- America’s Most Wanted Recipes: Delicious Recipes from Your Family’s Favorite Res
Ebook End Date:- 2022.02.19 08:34:45
Below is our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe (Not the same with the Recipe above).
Below are some of our highly recommended and related eBooks.
Price: 4.68 USD
Ebook Title:- Variety Meats (The Good Cook Techniques & Recipes
Ebook End Date:- 2022.02.13 09:57:55
Price: 21.96 USD
Ebook Title:- A New Take on Cake: 200 Beautiful, Doable Cake Mix Recipes for Bundts, Layers, S
Ebook End Date:- 2022.02.10 22:38:17