In this post, you will learn how to make Irish Soda Bread By Mommie Cooks and also watch our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe at the end of this post.
If you want to be an expert in the Recipe and Food industry, then you will need to purchase our highly recommended Recipe eBook at the end of this Recipe article, at a very cheap and affordable price.
Below are the ingredients and the instructions on how to make Irish Soda Bread By Mommie Cooks.
- 4 3/4 cups Flour
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 1 teaspoon Baking Soda
- 1 teaspoon Caraway Seeds
- 3 tablespoons Honey
- 1 Egg
- 1 1/2 cups Buttermilk
- 4 tablespoons Butter
- To a bowl add together your dry ingredients; the flour, salt, and baking soda. Mix well.
- Add in the caraway seed and combine.
- Now add in the honey, egg, and buttermilk. Stir it up until a dough just begins to form.
- Add in the melted butter and knead dough until all ingredients are combined. Don't overknead.
- Form into a ball and cut a few 1″ slits at the top.
- Place dough on a baking sheet and place in an oven preheated to 350 degrees for 50 min. to an hour.
- Test with a toothpick in the center to assure loaf is cooked completely.
Below is our highly recommended and related eBook.
Price: 4.85 USD
Ebook End Date:- 2022.01.01 05:05:49
Below is our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe (Not the same with the Recipe above).
Below are some of our highly recommended and related eBooks.
Price: 10.08 USD
Ebook End Date:- 2022.01.28 12:17:17
Price: 11.86 USD
Ebook End Date:- 2022.01.06 20:40:13