Follow Us On Facebook
In this post, you will learn how to make Italian Steamed Artichokes and also watch our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe at the end of this post.
If you want to be an expert in the Recipe and Food industry, then you will need to purchase our highly recommended Recipe eBook at the end of this Recipe article, at a very cheap and affordable price.
Below are the ingredients and the instructions on how to make Italian Steamed Artichokes.
- 1 large artichoke (1 pound)
- 1 Bay Leaf
- 1/4 tsp coriander seeds
- 1/2 tsp dried basil
- 1 Garlic Clove, sliced thin
- 1/2 tsp dried oregano
- Snip the thorns off the artichoke leaves. Place the garlic slices inside the leaves throughout the artichoke. Put the artichoke into a medium-size saucepan. Add water to come halfway up the artichoke.
- Put the bay leaf in the water.
- Crush the coriander seeds, oregano and basil together; sprinkle on top of the artichoke.
- Cook over medium heat for 30 minutes, or until the leaves pull off easily.
Below is our highly recommended and related eBook.
Price: 3.55 USD
Ebook End Date:- 2022.01.16 08:56:52
Below is our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe (Not the same with the Recipe above).
Below are some of our highly recommended and related eBooks.
Price: 4.29 USD
Ebook End Date:- 2022.02.05 10:36:04
Price: 19.45 USD
Ebook End Date:- 2022.01.19 07:15:47