In this post, you will learn how to make Karahi Chicken and also watch our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe at the end of this post.
If you want to be an expert in the Recipe and Food industry, then you will need to purchase our highly recommended Countertop Blenders at the end of this Recipe article, at a very cheap and affordable price.
Below are the ingredients and the instructions on how to make Karahi Chicken.
- 1 Bay leaf
- pound Diced boneless chicken
- 1 cup Chicken stock
- 1 tablespoon Chopped fresh coriander
- 2 tablespoons Garam masala
- 3 Crushed garlic cloves
- 3 teaspoons Ghee (hot)
- 1 teaspoon Ground coriander seeds
- teaspoon Dried mint
- Naan bread/chapatis to serve
- 1 medium onion,chopped
- salt to taste
- Heat the ghee in a karahi, wok or large heavy frying pan and add the garlic and onion. Stir for about 4 minutes until the onion is golden.Stir in the garam masala, ground coriander, mint and bay leaf.
- Add the chicken stock and cook over a high heat, stirring occasionally, for about 5 minutes.
- Add the stock and simmer for 10 minutes, until the sauce has thickened and the chicken juices run clear.Stir in the fresh coriander, salt to taste and serve immediately with naan bread or chapatis.
Below is our highly recommended and related Countertop Blenders.
Price: 108.15 USD
Product Title:- Ice Crusher Maker Machine Commercial Food Blender Milkshake Juicer Fruit Making
Product End Date:- 2022.05.09 08:11:42
Below is our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe (Not the same with the Recipe above).
Below are some of our highly recommended Kitchen and Cooking Appliances.
Our number 1 recommended Fryer.
Price: 83.99 USD
Product Title:- 2022 Pro Series-5.3-qt.8in1 Touch Screen Digital Air Fryer – Stainless Steel HI
Product End Date:- 2022.05.01 06:54:07
And also, below is our highly recommended Microwave.
Price: 199.00 USD
Product Title:- Samsung ME19R7041FB 30″ Stainless Over-The-Range Microwave NOB #104761
Product End Date:- 2022.05.07 13:06:20