In this post, you will learn how to make La Panzanella and also watch our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe at the end of this post.
If you want to be an expert in the Recipe and Food industry, then you will need to purchase our highly recommended Recipe eBook at the end of this Recipe article, at a very cheap and affordable price.
Below are the ingredients and the instructions on how to make La Panzanella.
- 400 g 2-day-old Tuscan-style bread
- 4 tomatoes, diced
- 2 red onions or 4 spring onions, sliced thinly
- 1 cucumber, finely sliced
- 10 basil leaves, ripped in half
- 2 Tbs red vinegar
- 100 ml extra virgin olive oil
- 2 pinches of salt
- 2 pinches of pepper
- submerge the bread in cool water for a several minutes. Then squeeze out as much water as you can, crush the bread in a big bowl, add all the vegetables and basil leaves and blend well. Add half spoone of extra virgin olive oil, salt and pepper and mix again. Allow to stand in the fridge for an hour or more. Add the vinegar and remaining extra-virgin olive oil oil and mix again. Serve, garnishing with basil leaves.
Below is our highly recommended and related eBook.
Price: 17.45 USD
Ebook End Date:- 2022.01.19 14:18:25
Below is our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe (Not the same with the Recipe above).
Below are some of our highly recommended and related eBooks.
Price: 4.98 USD
Ebook End Date:- 2022.02.01 03:52:43
Price: 16.35 USD
Ebook End Date:- 2022.01.28 11:37:00