In this post, you will learn how to make Lamb and Bacon Burgers and also watch our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe at the end of this post.
If you want to be an expert in the Recipe and Food industry, then you will need to purchase our highly recommended Recipe eBook at the end of this Recipe article, at a very cheap and affordable price.
Below are the ingredients and the instructions on how to make Lamb and Bacon Burgers.
- 3 strips of bacon, chopped finely
- 2 ounces Fresh breadcrumbs
- 1 Egg, beaten
- 1/2 ground lamb (or beef is you choose not to use lamb)
- Shredded iceberg lettuce
- 1 small Onion, finely chopped
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- Salt and pepper
- 6 Whole grain rolls, split and toasted
- Sliced tomatoes
- In a large bowl, mix together the lamb, breadcrumbs, onion, oregano, bacon and salt and pepper. Bind together with the egg.
- Divide the mixture into 6, roll into balls and flatten with the palm of your hand. Chill in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- Place the burgers on a preheated grill and cook for 5-6 minutes each side, or until cooked to your preferred doneness.
- Serve each burger in a warm toasted roll filled with a lettuce and tomato garnish.
Below is our highly recommended and related eBook.
Price: 3.09 USD
Ebook Title:- Keto Friendly Recipes: Easy Keto for Busy People, Garza, Jennifer Marie
Ebook End Date:- 2022.02.13 19:47:36
Below is our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe (Not the same with the Recipe above).
Below are some of our highly recommended and related eBooks.
Price: 4.28 USD
Ebook Title:- Weight Watchers 50th Anniversary Cookbook: 280 Delicious Recipes for Eve – GOOD
Ebook End Date:- 2022.02.18 16:39:20
Price: 0.99 USD
Ebook Title:- American Cookery Recipes
Ebook End Date:- 2022.02.10 03:32:09