Follow Us On Facebook
In this post, you will learn how to make Layered Greek Salad and also watch our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe at the end of this post.
If you want to be an expert in the Recipe and Food industry, then you will need to purchase our highly recommended Recipe eBook at the end of this Recipe article, at a very cheap and affordable price.
Below are the ingredients and the instructions on how to make Layered Greek Salad.
- 1 cup Crumbled feta cheese
- 1 Clove garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon Granulated sugar
- 12 Kalamata or black olives
- 4 cups Low-fat plain yogurt
- 1/4 cup Chopped fresh mint or
- 1 small Spanish onion, chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon Pepper
- 2 Sweet red or green peppers, 1/2 Seedless cucumber, (English), cubed
- 2 tablespoons Red wine vinegar
- 1 small Head romaine lettuce, shredded
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 2 Tomatoes, cut in wedges
Below is our highly recommended and related eBook.
Price: 4.14 USD
Ebook Title:- Reader’s Digest Great Recipes for Good Health by Reader’s Digest
Ebook End Date:- 2022.03.02 09:42:04
Below is our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe (Not the same with the Recipe above).
Below are some of our highly recommended and related eBooks.
Price: 4.09 USD
Ebook Title:- Food That Says Welcome : Simple Recipes to Spark the Spirit of Hospitality: a…
Ebook End Date:- 2022.03.03 00:56:18
Price: 6.56 USD
Ebook Title:- Fondue: Sweet and savory recipes for gathering around the table by Simmons, Bob
Ebook End Date:- 2022.03.09 07:44:41