Follow Us On Facebook
In this post, you will learn how to make Lemon-Pepper Fettucine Alfredo and also watch our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe at the end of this post.
If you want to be an expert in the Recipe and Food industry, then you will need to purchase our highly recommended Recipe eBook at the end of this Recipe article, at a very cheap and affordable price.
Below are the ingredients and the instructions on how to make Lemon-Pepper Fettucine Alfredo.
- 1 pound dried store-bought pasta or fresh lemon-pepper fettucine
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 1 1/2 cups heavy cream
- of freshly ground nutmeg
- 1 zest from lemon (about 2 tsp)
- cup freshly ground Parmesan or Pecorino-Romano cheese
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- salt, to taste
- Bring a large pot of water to boil. When the water is boiling, add 1 T of salt along with the pasta to the pot. Stir well. Cook according to package directions or for about 6-7 minutes for fresh pasta (until al dente).
- Put the butter and cream in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Bring to a boil, stirring frequently, until the cream has reduced almost by half. Add the nutmeg, lemon zest, black pepper, and salt, to taste. Stir to combine and set aside.
- When pasta is finished cooking, drain and add to the sauce in the skillet. Add cheese and toss to coat pasta in sauce and cheese. Check seasonings and add more salt and pepper as needed. Serve immediately.
Below is our highly recommended and related eBook.
Price: 4.14 USD
Ebook End Date:- 2022.01.24 23:21:40
Below is our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe (Not the same with the Recipe above).
Below are some of our highly recommended and related eBooks.
Price: 10.98 USD
Ebook End Date:- 2022.01.03 06:58:09
Price: 7.81 USD
Ebook End Date:- 2022.01.03 12:37:43