In this post, you will learn how to make Mexican Stuffed Potatoes and also watch our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe at the end of this post.
If you want to be an expert in the Recipe and Food industry, then you will need to purchase our highly recommended Countertop Blenders at the end of this Recipe article, at a very cheap and affordable price.
Below are the ingredients and the instructions on how to make Mexican Stuffed Potatoes.
- 1/2 pound extra lean beef, ground
- 1 cup salsa
- 4 mediums yukon gold potatoes
- 8 tablespoons low fat cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 cup roma tomato, seeded and chopped
- 1/2 cup green onion, sliced
- 1/2 medium avocado, finely chopped
- 4 tablespoons sour cream
- Pierce potatoes and microwave the potatoes on high from 15 20 minutes until fork tender.
- In a medium sized non-stick skillet over medium heat, cook hamburger until no longer pink, then add salsa and heat through.
- Slice potatoes lengthwise and squish apart. Gently smash the insides with a fork.
- Top each potato with 1/4 meat mixture, 1/4 tomatoes, 1/4 green onions, and 2 tablespoons cheese each. Microwave on high for 1 2 minutes until cheese melts.
- Top each potato with avocado and 1 tablespoon sour cream.
Below is our highly recommended and related Countertop Blenders.
Price: 85.00 USD
Product Name:- Commercial Blender Heavy Duty Grade Blender Mixer Juicer Heating 45000rpm 2L Hot
Product End Date:- 2022.06.26 10:02:33
Below is our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe (Not the same with the Recipe above).
Below are some of our highly recommended Kitchen and Cooking Appliances.
Our number 1 recommended Fryer.
Price: 60.00 USD
Product Name:- WETIE 5.8QT Air Fryers, 1700W Oven, 8 Preset Recipes, 176°F to 400ºF, Less Oil
Product End Date:- 2022.06.30 06:11:59
And also, below is our highly recommended Microwave.
Price: 209.00 USD
Product Name:- Sharp 1.4 CF Countertop Microwave Orville Redenbacher’s Certified Wi-Fi
Product End Date:- 2022.06.02 13:36:36