Follow Us On Facebook
In this post, you will learn how to make Mint, Fennel and Garlic Naan and also watch our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe at the end of this post.
If you want to be an expert in the Recipe and Food industry, then you will need to purchase our highly recommended Recipe eBook at the end of this Recipe article, at a very cheap and affordable price.
Below are the ingredients and the instructions on how to make Mint, Fennel and Garlic Naan.
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1/4 cup flax meal
- 4 cloves garlic, minced finely
- 2 3/4 cups warm milk
- 1/2 cup mint and fennel leaves finely chopped
- 4 tablespoons Nutritional yeast
- to taste Salt
- 3 cups unbleached all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup 110F water
- 4 teaspoons rapid rise yeast
- Making the dough: In a large bowl, add the rapid rise yeast, brown sugar and lukewarm water and allow to sit for 5 minutes till frothy
- Add the salt, flax meal, nutritional yeast, flour, chopped up herbs, garlic, plus a little milk at a time, and knead to a smooth elastic dough; place in an oiled bowl, cover, and allow to rise in a warm place until doubled in volume – I leave it by the heating vent or in a slightly warm oven (oven turned off, of course)
- When ready to cook, divide into 10 or 12 balls – bigger balls makes fewer but larger naans, as expected
- Roll each ball out, one at a time, to a quarter inch thick round; fold once to form semicircle, fold again to form a rough triangular shape; roll with rolling pin to about ¼-inch thick and keep covered till ready to cook
- Cooking the Naan: Heat a cast iron skillet to high heat; brush one side of the naan with water, place the damp side down on the hot skillet and leave it undisturbed for a minute or so till bubbles form on the top surface
- Remove from skillet, flip and transfer to the roti-wirework and place the uncooked side over open flame of gas stove till it is cooked through, but not charred;
- Alternately, flip and cook on the cast iron skillet till done
Below is our highly recommended and related eBook.
Price: 7.05 USD
Ebook End Date:- 2022.01.12 15:59:07
Below is our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe (Not the same with the Recipe above).
Below are some of our highly recommended and related eBooks.
Price: 17.15 USD
Ebook End Date:- 2022.01.21 12:41:42
Price: 4.90 USD
Ebook End Date:- 2022.01.22 05:56:48