In this post, you will learn how to make Moroccan Chicken Tagine and also watch our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe at the end of this post.
If you want to be an expert in the Recipe and Food industry, then you will need to purchase our highly recommended Countertop Blenders at the end of this Recipe article, at a very cheap and affordable price.
Below are the ingredients and the instructions on how to make Moroccan Chicken Tagine.
- 2 Tbsp. Moroccan spice mixture (1/2 tsp. cayenne, 1/2 tsp. turmeric, 2 1/2 tsp cumin, 1 tsp. allspice, 1 tsp. cinnamon, 1/2 tsp. coriander)
- 1/8 c. almond slivers
- 1/2 c. dried apricot halves, roughly chopped
- 1 14-oz. can chick peas, drained
- 1 28-oz. can whole peeled tomatoes
- 1/2 cup Finely Chopped Cilantro
- 1 Tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 2 c. fat free chicken broth
- 1 Tbsp. flour
- 1 tsp. fresh ginger root, minced
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- Salt and ground black pepper
- 1 Tbsp. honey
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 2 large boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch cubes
- In a pie plate, combine the flour and Moroccan spice mixture.
- Add chicken pieces and toss to coat.
- Heat oil in your pressure cooker over medium-high heat. Once hot, add the chicken pieces and allow to brown for one minute per side.
- Remove chicken from pressure cooker and set aside.Reduce heat to medium and add ginger and onions.
- Saute for three minutes, until onions are semi-translucent.
- Add garlic and cook for another minute.
- Add the apricots, whole tomatoes, chicken broth or stock, and browned chicken pieces to the pot.Cover, and bring to low pressure over medium-high heat. Once you have reached pressure, cook for eight minutes then remove from heat and release the pressure using the quick release method (open the steam valve).Stir in the chick peas, almonds, and honey and let them warm for a few minutes.Check your chicken for done-ness and taste the tagine. Adjust salt and pepper as needed.
- Serve over couscous and garnish with cilantro leaves.*If using a Dutch Oven instead, follow steps 1-4 as described, then bring the mixture to a boil, reduce to a simmer, and cook for 20-25 minutes or until apricots are tender. Continue with step 6.
Below is our highly recommended and related Countertop Blenders.
Price: 81.70 USD
Product Name:- 1000W 2L Blender Mixer Food Smoothie Maker Fruit Juicer Coffee Grinder Ice Crush
Product End Date:- 2022.06.16 05:40:23
Below is our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe (Not the same with the Recipe above).
Below are some of our highly recommended Kitchen and Cooking Appliances.
Our number 1 recommended Fryer.
Price: 88.99 USD
Product Name:- Chefman 10L Multifunction Digital Air Fryer Black #NOO4112
Product End Date:- 2022.06.11 16:14:25
And also, below is our highly recommended Microwave.
Price: 339.00 USD
Product Name:- GE Profile PEB7227DLBB 24″ Black Built-In Microwave NOB #125380
Product End Date:- 2022.07.06 12:52:17