In this post, you will learn how to make No Churn Mango Ice Cream and also watch our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe at the end of this post.
If you want to be an expert in the Recipe and Food industry, then you will need to purchase our highly recommended Countertop Blenders at the end of this Recipe article, at a very cheap and affordable price.
Below are the ingredients and the instructions on how to make No Churn Mango Ice Cream.
- 500ml heavy or double cream (48% fat)
- 1 & 1/3 cups icing sugar
- 3/4 cup thick mango juice/nectar
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 can mango slices in syrup (410g)
- Drain a can of mango slices.
- Cut the mango slices into small bite size bits.
- In a large bowl, add 500ml of 48% fat double cream. The fat content of the cream is really important. If the cream has too much fat, youll be making chilled butter. If it doesnt have enough fat, the ice cream will be rock hard and icy.
- The double cream in South Africa is 60% fat. So I used 250ml of that. And then added 250ml of regular whipping cream, which was 36% fat.
- Add 1 & 1/3 cups of sugar. Dont cut back on this, its already been reduced in sugar. Any less and youll have ice cream that doesnt taste like dessert.
- Use a really thick mango nectar or juice. If you can get pure mango juice, even better.
- Add 3/4 cup of mango juice to the cream.
- Add 1 tablespoon of lime juice.
- Whisk the mixture till it thickens. You want to beat till the mixture resembles melted ice cream. Liquidy but thick. Dont overbeat! Else youll get butter instead of ice cream.
- Add the chopped mango bits. Fold them in gently, adding as much air as you can in the process.
- Pour the mixture into a large plastic or glass container. Create folds as you pour, trapping in even more air in the process.
- Cover the container tightly and place in the freezer overnight.
- Remove from freezer and let it rest in room temperature for a couple of minutes before scooping out to serve.
Below is our highly recommended and related Countertop Blenders.
Price: 88.00 USD
Product Name:- Ninja Food Smoothie Bowl Maker and Nutrient Extractor blender 1100W Auto-iQ
Product End Date:- 2022.05.14 15:02:29
Below is our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe (Not the same with the Recipe above).
Below are some of our highly recommended Kitchen and Cooking Appliances.
Our number 1 recommended Fryer.
Price: 159.99 USD
Product Name:- Deep Fryer Fry Electric Basket Stainless Steel Commercial Countertop Restaurant
Product End Date:- 2022.05.21 04:20:22
And also, below is our highly recommended Microwave.
Price: 129.99 USD
Product Name:- Countertop Microwave Oven 9 cu. ft. 900 Watts LED Digital 6 Menu W Safety Lock
Product End Date:- 2022.05.26 00:31:16