In this post, you will learn how to make Paneer & Fig Pizza and also watch our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe at the end of this post.
If you want to be an expert in the Recipe and Food industry, then you will need to purchase our highly recommended Recipe eBook at the end of this Recipe article, at a very cheap and affordable price.
Below are the ingredients and the instructions on how to make Paneer & Fig Pizza.
- 8 to 10 basil leaves
- 8 to 10 very ripe figs, trimmed and thinly sliced
- 1/8 teaspoon ground white pepper
- 1 cup crumbled or grated paneer
- 12 inches packaged pizza dough or homemade pizza dough
- 1 cup ricotta cheese
- Salt to taste
- Preheat the oven to 350°. Spray the dough with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a bowl, combine the paneer and ricotta and mix well. Spread the cheese mixture evenly over the crust. Top with the figs, and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Bake according to the directions given with the dough, usually about 10-12 minutes. The cheese will brown a little, but it is not a melting cheese so don't expect it to bubble.
- Serve topped with fresh basil leaves. If your figs are really ripe, this will taste like a dessert.
- For a savory version, combine the paneer with some minced cilantro, diced red onions and diced bell peppers.
Below is our highly recommended and related eBook.
Price: 4.84 USD
Ebook End Date:- 2022.01.28 04:37:32
Below is our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe (Not the same with the Recipe above).
Below are some of our highly recommended and related eBooks.
Price: 42.95 USD
Ebook End Date:- 2022.01.08 11:52:52
Price: 4.09 USD
Ebook End Date:- 2022.01.29 12:56:18