Follow Us On Facebook
In this post, you will learn how to make Panzanella Salad and also watch our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe at the end of this post.
If you want to be an expert in the Recipe and Food industry, then you will need to purchase our highly recommended Recipe eBook at the end of this Recipe article, at a very cheap and affordable price.
Below are the ingredients and the instructions on how to make Panzanella Salad.
- 3 cups french bread cubes (1/2 inch)
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes, halved
- ½ tsp dijon mustard
- 1 cup english cucumber, peeled and diced
- ½ cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp fresh basil, thinly slicedF
- 1 small garlic clove, minced
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper
- 1 tsp italian seasoning
- ½ tsp kosher salt
- ½ cup mozzarella, cubed
- 3 Tbsp white wine vinegar
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
- Cut the bread into ½ inch cubes. Place them on a baking sheet.
- Toss with 2 tablespoons of olive oil and then generously sprinkle with Italian herb seasoning. (I use McCormick spice grinder.)
- Toss bread cubes for 15 minutes, flipping halfway through.
- Place toasted bread, tomatoes, cucumber, and mozzarella in a salad bowl.
- Drizzle with vinaigrette. Sprinkle with fresh basil.
- In a bowl combine garlic, mustard, and vinegar. Using an emulsion blender slowly add in olive oil. Blend until emulsion is created. Add salt and pepper to season.
Below is our highly recommended and related eBook.
Price: 5.50 USD
Ebook End Date:- 2022.01.27 09:09:46
Below is our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe (Not the same with the Recipe above).
Below are some of our highly recommended and related eBooks.
Price: 4.14 USD
Ebook End Date:- 2022.01.27 02:52:24
Price: 12.97 USD
Ebook End Date:- 2022.01.04 08:19:02