In this post, you will learn how to make Pecan Topped Sweet Potato Casserole and also watch our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe at the end of this post.
If you want to be an expert in the Recipe and Food industry, then you will need to purchase our highly recommended Recipe eBook at the end of this Recipe article, at a very cheap and affordable price.
Below are the ingredients and the instructions on how to make Pecan Topped Sweet Potato Casserole.
- 2 1/2 pounds sweet potatoes (about 3 large), scrubbed
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten with a fork
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted plus more for the preparing the pan
- 2 tablespoons packed dark brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- Pinch of freshly grated nutmeg
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup coarsely chopped pecans
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- Put the sweet potatoes on a baking sheet and pierce each one 2 or 3 times with a fork. Bake for 45 to 60 minutes or until tender.
- Set aside to cool.
- Turn the oven down to 350 degrees F.
- Scoop the sweet potato out of their skins and into a medium bowl.
- Discard the skins.
- Mash the potatoes until smooth.
- Add the eggs, butter, brown sugar, salt, cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg, and pepper to taste. Whisk the mixture until smooth.
- Butter an 8 by 8-inch casserole.
- Pour the sweet potato mixture into the pan and sprinkle the top with the pecans.
- Bake for 30 to 40 minutes until a bit puffy.
- Serve immediately.
Below is our highly recommended and related eBook.
Price: 4.24 USD
Ebook Title:- The Frugal Keto Cookbook: 75 Flavor-Packed Recipes that are Easy on Your Budget
Ebook End Date:- 2022.02.24 00:14:53
Below is our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe (Not the same with the Recipe above).
Below are some of our highly recommended and related eBooks.
Price: 3.50 USD
Ebook Title:- VINTAGE CHURCH COOKBOOK LOT, STATE, GROUP FUNDRAISER – RARE! BUY MORE SAVE MORE!
Ebook End Date:- 2022.02.10 17:09:42
Price: 19.79 USD
Ebook Title:- Jean Anderson cooks Her kitchen reference recipe collection
Ebook End Date:- 2022.02.16 00:16:03