In this post, you will learn how to make Pizza bites with pumpkin and also watch our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe at the end of this post.
If you want to be an expert in the Recipe and Food industry, then you will need to purchase our highly recommended Recipe eBook at the end of this Recipe article, at a very cheap and affordable price.
Below are the ingredients and the instructions on how to make Pizza bites with pumpkin.
- 600 g pumpkin, cleaned
- 2 Tbs olive oil
- 120 g feta cheese, crumbled
- 120 g mozzarella, torn into small pieces
- 2 eggs
- 2 tsp dried oregano
- 4 Tbs parsley, chopped
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- Chop pumpkin using a food processor until rice-like.
- Sauté pumpkin in hot olive oil for 3 minutes. Set aside and let cool.
- Mix feta and mozzarella; add, one at a time, eggs. Mix and combine.
- Add pumpkin and spices, mix well until well blended.
- Evenly spoon the mixture into the greased muffin tin molds. Press pizza dough down evenly and firmly (the pressing down firmly is very important to make sure they stick together).
- Place in the oven and bake for 30 minutes at 200˚C.
- Remove the pizza bites from the oven and let set until cool (this is also very important – let the pizza bites set in their pan for 5 – 10 minutes before removing – if you take them out while they are too hot they will break).
Below is our highly recommended and related eBook.
Price: 4.09 USD
Ebook End Date:- 2022.01.29 02:37:02
Below is our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe (Not the same with the Recipe above).
Below are some of our highly recommended and related eBooks.
Price: 11.26 USD
Ebook End Date:- 2022.01.21 12:35:49
Price: 6.59 USD
Ebook End Date:- 2022.01.28 02:56:10