Follow Us On Facebook
In this post, you will learn how to make Prawn Curry and also watch our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe at the end of this post.
If you want to be an expert in the Recipe and Food industry, then you will need to purchase our highly recommended Recipe eBook at the end of this Recipe article, at a very cheap and affordable price.
Below are the ingredients and the instructions on how to make Prawn Curry.
- basmati rice
- 3 pods cardamom
- 2 sticks cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon ginger juice
- 1 tablespoon ground chili
- 2 teaspoons ground coriander
- 3 teaspoons ground turmeric
- Oil, for Deep Frying
- 1 cup Small onions (sliced)
- 1/2 pound potatoes
- 2 lbs. large prawns
- Salt to taste
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 2 tomatoes, sliced
- 4 ounces yogurt
- Shell, devein and wash prawns with salt water. Rub prawns with 2 teaspoons ground turmeric and 1 teaspoon salt. Set aside for 30 minutes.
- Skin and quarter large potatoes. Halve small ones. Rub with 1/2 teaspoon salt and 1 teaspoon ground turmeric. Fry in 2 ounces oil over medium heat until golden brown. Remove to a dish.
- In the same hot oil, fry cumin, cinnamon and cardamom for 1 minute, then add sliced onions and stir-fry for a further 5 minutes. Add prawns, ground chili, ground coriander, ground onions, ginger juice, yogurt, sugar and salt to taste. Stir to mix well.
- Add 3/4 pint boiling water and potatoes and cook until potatoes are tender and the gravy is very thick. Now add sliced tomatoes and remove from heat. Serve with bread or rice. Serves 8.
Below is our highly recommended and related eBook.
Price: 4.09 USD
Ebook End Date:- 2022.02.07 22:41:29
Below is our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe (Not the same with the Recipe above).
Below are some of our highly recommended and related eBooks.
Price: 7.42 USD
Ebook End Date:- 2022.01.16 01:02:16
Price: 3.72 USD
Ebook End Date:- 2022.01.26 19:29:09