Follow Us On Facebook
In this post, you will learn how to make Raisin Scones and also watch our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe at the end of this post.
If you want to be an expert in the Recipe and Food industry, then you will need to purchase our highly recommended Recipe eBook at the end of this Recipe article, at a very cheap and affordable price.
Below are the ingredients and the instructions on how to make Raisin Scones.
- 4 tsp. baking powder
- 1 egg yolk, beaten
- 1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 2/3 cup milk
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 5 tbsp. sugar
- 5 tbsp. unsalted butter, softened
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Lightly grease baking sheet.
- Sift flour and baking powder into a med. bowl. Rub butter and sugar into flour to form a fine crumble. Make a well in center, add milk and raisins. Knead gently together, do not over mix. Dough will be sticky.
- On generously floured surface, roll out to 3/4 inch thickness. Cut into 2 1/2 inch rounds with a cookie cutter. Alternatively, you can scoop dough with a spoon and shape into rounds. Transfer to baking sheet, brush tops with yolk. Allow to stand for 10 mins.
- Bake in preheated oven until risen and tops are golden, 12 to 15 mins.
Below is our highly recommended and related eBook.
Price: 5.41 USD
Ebook Title:- All Recipes 2003 by Sunset Books
Ebook End Date:- 2022.02.19 06:25:18
Below is our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe (Not the same with the Recipe above).
Below are some of our highly recommended and related eBooks.
Price: 17.11 USD
Ebook Title:- Juicing for Life: Guide to the Health Benefits of Fresh Fruit and Vegetable Juic
Ebook End Date:- 2022.02.09 14:57:16
Price: 7.00 USD
Ebook Title:- Cupcake Mix Recipe #3 foundation paper by Miss Rosie’s Quilt Co for Moda
Ebook End Date:- 2022.02.28 21:57:20