Follow Us On Facebook
In this post, you will learn how to make Ratatouille and also watch our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe at the end of this post.
If you want to be an expert in the Recipe and Food industry, then you will need to purchase our highly recommended Recipe eBook at the end of this Recipe article, at a very cheap and affordable price.
Below are the ingredients and the instructions on how to make Ratatouille.
- 1 tbsp agave nectar
- 1 small to medium eggplant, sliced 1/4 inch
- 4-5 leaves fresh basil
- 8 oz fresh smoked mozzarella
- 2-3 tbsp fresh tarragon
- 1-2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 cup fat free half & half
- olive oil for drizzling and cooking
- 1/2 onion, chopped
- 1 orange bell pepper
- 2 puff pastry sheets
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1 tbsp tomato paste
- 2 large tomatoes, chopped
- 2-3 large zucchinis, sliced 1/4 inch
- Preheat Oven to 350-375. Defrost the puff pastry sheets and spread over baking dish.
- Make the tomato sauce: Cook the chopped tomatoes, tomato paste, onions, and garlic over medium heat until sauce thickens. Add water or more paste as necessary. Add in the herbs (tarragon, basil, herb & spice mixture) and stir. Slowly incorporate the half & half and agave and adjust until you reach the desired balance of acidity and savory.
- Precook the eggplant. I find this step extremely important unless you’re using Japanese eggplants which cook more easily. Saute the eggplant slices in olive oil over medium to high heat and flip on other side until cooked and soft.
- Spread the tomato sauce into the baking dish on top of the puff pastry. Then layer the veggies and cheese on top (eggplant, zucchini, bell pepper, cheese, and so forth).
- Bake for about 40-50 minutes until puff pastry is golden brown and vegetables and cheese are bubbly without being overcooked.
- Be transported into the French countryside
Below is our highly recommended and related eBook.
Price: 22.18 USD
Ebook Title:- The Ultimate Emeril Lagasse Power Airfryer 360 Plus Cookbook 2021 Breakfast…
Ebook End Date:- 2022.02.18 00:00:54
Below is our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe (Not the same with the Recipe above).
Below are some of our highly recommended and related eBooks.
Price: 7.61 USD
Ebook Title:- I Survived the Great Molasses Flood, 1919 (Paperback or Softback)
Ebook End Date:- 2022.02.19 15:13:36
Price: 3.75 USD
Ebook Title:- The Gefilte Manifesto: New Recipes for Old World Jewish Foods, Alpern, Liz,Yosko
Ebook End Date:- 2022.02.13 15:42:22