In this post, you will learn how to make Red Curry Stew & Vegetable Noodles and also watch our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe at the end of this post.
If you want to be an expert in the Recipe and Food industry, then you will need to purchase our highly recommended Recipe eBook at the end of this Recipe article, at a very cheap and affordable price.
Below are the ingredients and the instructions on how to make Red Curry Stew & Vegetable Noodles.
- 8 large basil leaves, chopped
- 1/2 head cabbage, chopped
- 2 large carrots, peeled
- 2 tablespoons fish sauce
- 3 cloves of garlic (depending on what you like)
- 1 inch piece of ginger, peeled and sliced
- 14 ounces can of light (or lite) coconut milk
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 1/2 Tbs olive oil
- 1 large potato, peeled and diced
- 1 tablespoon heaping of red curry paste
- 1/3 large red onion, chopped
- 1 1/2 teaspoons sea salt
- 1 14-ounce package of firm tofu
- 4 cups (948ml) vegetable stock
- 1 medium yellow squash
- 2 medium zucchini
- Make vegetable noodles with the carrots, yellow squash, and zucchini with a julienne pepper. Place all the noodles into a medium-sized bowl, and mix them together. Set aside. Chop up the parts of the vegetable that were not cut by the julienne peeler. Save it for the stew.
- Drain the water from the tofu package and rinse the tofu. Chop the tofu into smaller cubes, and set aside.
- Heat the olive oil in a medium-sized pot over medium-high heat. Once the pot is heated, pour in the diced onions and ginger. Sauté them for about 2 minutes, or until the onions turn translucent. Next, add the minced garlic, curry paste, diced potatoes, chopped carrots, and stir everything together.
- Add the vegetable stock and cover the pot with a lid. Once the stock starts boiling, add the coconut milk, cabbage, and chopped summer squash, stir, and wait for the water to start boiling again. Once the stew boils, season with fish sauce, lime juice, and sea salt. Check to see if the potatoes are fully cooked by piercing a fork into a piece of potato. If the fork can go through it easily, they're ready.
- Turn off the heat, and add the chopped basil. You can also save some for garnish.
- In a bowl, put about 1 to 1-1/2 cups of the vegetable noodles on the bottom, and pour the stew on top. Sprinkle black sesame seeds for garnish.
- Refrigerate leftover noodles in a separate container from the stew.
Below is our highly recommended and related eBook.
Price: 8.25 USD
Ebook End Date:- 2022.01.13 19:01:53
Below is our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe (Not the same with the Recipe above).
Below are some of our highly recommended and related eBooks.
Price: 17.89 USD
Ebook End Date:- 2022.02.02 04:49:43
Price: 14.95 USD
Ebook End Date:- 2022.02.08 12:17:47