In this post, you will learn how to make Roasted Tomato Crostini with Olive Tapenade and also watch our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe at the end of this post.
If you want to be an expert in the Recipe and Food industry, then you will need to purchase our highly recommended Recipe eBook at the end of this Recipe article, at a very cheap and affordable price.
Below are the ingredients and the instructions on how to make Roasted Tomato Crostini with Olive Tapenade.
- 5 plum tomatoes, halved lengthwise
- Good olive oil
- Sea salt
- Course black pepper
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 10-15 fresh basil leaves
- 2 cups pitted and drained Kalamata olives
- Sprinkling of parmigiano
- 1 thin baguette
- Heat oven to 400.
- In a large mixing bowl toss halved tomatoes with a healthy drizzle of olive oil, sprinkling of sea salt and course ground black pepper till all tomatoes are nice and slick.
- Lay tomatoes skin side down on a flat baking sheet and set in oven for about 30 minutes. **Note, some times may vary to cook a bit longer based on tomato thickness, oven brand. At 30 minutes what you are looking for is the beginning of a darker char on the tomatoes and a satiny caramelization.
- Remove tray from oven upon witnessing the change. You’ll let this sit for at least 2-3 hours until room temperature.
- In a food processor, toss in olives, crushed garlic, another drizzling of olive oil if your processor needs help chopping up the olives and garlic. You want the texture to be a slightly chunky but spreadable blend, not a thin paste, some texture is good. Remove to bowl and mix in a sprinkle of parmigiano, tear in 5 basil leaves.
- Slice up baguette in thin cuts on a bias so you have at least 10 slices. Brush both sides lightly with olive oil and toast them gently under the broiler. You must watch for the color as soon as it becomes a light golden brown (this happens quickly under a broiler). Flip the baguette slices and return to oven to crisp up the other side.
- As slices are removed from the oven and cooled, spread the tapenade on each slice and top with a tomato half, skin side up.
- Chiffonade remaining 5 basil leaves and sprinkle on top.
Below is our highly recommended and related eBook.
Price: 5.50 USD
Ebook End Date:- 2022.01.08 10:31:40
Below is our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe (Not the same with the Recipe above).
Below are some of our highly recommended and related eBooks.
Price: 17.75 USD
Ebook End Date:- 2022.01.11 20:11:56
Price: 4.45 USD
Ebook End Date:- 2022.01.20 15:11:22