Follow Us On Facebook
In this post, you will learn how to make Roma Tomato Bruschetta and also watch our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe at the end of this post.
If you want to be an expert in the Recipe and Food industry, then you will need to purchase our highly recommended Recipe eBook at the end of this Recipe article, at a very cheap and affordable price.
Below are the ingredients and the instructions on how to make Roma Tomato Bruschetta.
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 4 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 loaf french bread
- 10 leaves fresh basil
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- Pepper to taste
- Salt to taste
- 4 mediums tomatoes, roma
- Slice the bread on a bias about 1/2 inch thick. We need about 10-12 slices.
- Take 2 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil and add salt and pepper (about 1/3 teaspoon each – as per taste).
- Brush this on both sides of the bread.
- Place these slices on a sheet pan and bake for about 3-4 minutes in a 400 degree preheated oven till golden brown. Once one side is done, turn over the crostini to the other side to crisp that as well.
- When the crostini are hot out the oven, rub a garlic clove on them.
- Chop the tomatoes.
- Chiffonade the basil and add to the tomatoes.
- Add salt, pepper, olive oil and balsamic vinegar and let it rest for a few minutes.
- Put a generous amount of tomato on the crostini and serve.
Below is our highly recommended and related eBook.
Price: 5.82 USD
Ebook End Date:- 2022.01.25 02:51:19
Below is our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe (Not the same with the Recipe above).
Below are some of our highly recommended and related eBooks.
Price: 4.09 USD
Ebook End Date:- 2022.01.06 11:32:56
Price: 4.08 USD
Ebook End Date:- 2022.01.18 19:32:21