Follow Us On Facebook
In this post, you will learn how to make Root Vegetable Rosemary Gratin and also watch our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe at the end of this post.
If you want to be an expert in the Recipe and Food industry, then you will need to purchase our highly recommended Countertop Blenders at the end of this Recipe article, at a very cheap and affordable price.
Below are the ingredients and the instructions on how to make Root Vegetable Rosemary Gratin.
- 1 (14.1-oz.) package refrigerated piecrusts
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh rosemary
- ¼ teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 2 cups (8 oz.) shredded Gruyère cheese, divided
- 1 pounds Red potatoes – cut into disks
- 1 pounds sweet potatoes – cut into disks
- ½ lb carrots – sliced in disks
- ½ lb turnips – peeled and sliced in disks
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- ⅔ cup heavy cream
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- Preheat oven to 45
- Unroll piecrusts on a lightly floured surface.
- Sprinkle rosemary, pepper, and cup cheese over 1 piecrust; top with remaining piecrust.
- Roll into a 13-inch circle. Press on bottom and up sides of a 9-inch springform pan; fold edges under. Chill.
- Meanwhile, peel and thinly slice Red potatoes, sweet potatoes, carrots and turnips.
- Layer one-third each of red potatoes, sweet potatoes, carrots and turnips and salt in prepared crust.
- Sprinkle with cup cheese. Repeat layers twice, pressing layers down slightly to fit.
- Microwave cream and garlic in a 1-cup microwave-safe measuring cup at HIGH 45 seconds; pour over potato layers in pan.
- Sprinkle with remaining cup cheese. Cover pan with heavy-duty aluminum foil.
- Place on a baking sheet.
- Bake at 450 for 1 hour. Uncover and bake 25 minutes or until potatoes are done and crust is richly browned.
- Let stand 10 to 15 minutes. Carefully transfer to a serving plate, and remove sides of pan. If desired, carefully slide gratin off bottom of pan using a long knife or narrow spatula.
Below is our highly recommended and related Countertop Blenders.
Price: 185.08 USD
Product Title:- Countertop Blender 60 Oz. 3 Speeds Hot and Cold Glass Jar Touch Screen Stainless
Product End Date:- 2022.05.19 01:00:36
Below is our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe (Not the same with the Recipe above).
Below are some of our highly recommended Kitchen and Cooking Appliances.
Our number 1 recommended Fryer.
Price: 75.99 USD
Product Title:- Ridgeyard 6.3QT Electric Countertop Deep Fryer Basket Restaurant 6L Liter 2500W
Product End Date:- 2022.05.04 02:12:11
And also, below is our highly recommended Microwave.
Price: 299.00 USD
Product Title:- Samsung ME21M706BAS 30″ Stainless Over-The-Range Microwave NOB #114233
Product End Date:- 2022.05.13 19:12:22