In this post, you will learn how to make Salmon and Broccoli Crepes and also watch our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe at the end of this post.
If you want to be an expert in the Recipe and Food industry, then you will need to purchase our highly recommended Recipe eBook at the end of this Recipe article, at a very cheap and affordable price.
Below are the ingredients and the instructions on how to make Salmon and Broccoli Crepes.
- 2 cups broccoli florets, cut into small pieces
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 teaspoons dijon mustard
- 1 large egg white
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon lemon thyme, fresh finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon lemon zest
- 1/4 cup low fat milk
- 4 tablespoons reduced fat sour cream
- 8 ounces wild Alaskan Salmon filets, cooked and flaked into pieces
- 1 pinch salt
- 2 tablespoons shallot, finely minced
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/2 cup whole wheat pastry flour
- Combine milk, water, egg and melted butter in a small bowl. Add flour and salt and whip until well blended. Allow to sit for 10 minutes.
- Steam broccoli until just tender, and combine salmon, shallot, thyme, lemon juice, dijon and 1/2 cup sour cream. Chop pieces of salmon and broccoli with a spoon if you have extra large pieces. Warm salmon mixture in the microwave for 2 minutes.
- Combine remaining sour cream and lemon zest.
- Heat a medium non-stick skillet over medium heat and spray with cooking spray. Add 1/4 cup crepe batter to the pan and swirl around to create an even pancake. Cook 1 – 2 minutes on the first side to brown crepe, then flip and brown the other side. Crepes cook quickly because they are so thin. Remove to a plate and keep warm.
- Fill a crepe with 1/4 salmon lengthwise and gently roll. Slice in half on a diagonal and top with a tablespoon of sour cream and lemon zest mixture.
Below is our highly recommended and related eBook.
Price: 4.78 USD
Ebook Title:- Memorable Recipes: To Share with Family and Friends
Ebook End Date:- 2022.02.28 21:06:53
Below is our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe (Not the same with the Recipe above).
Below are some of our highly recommended and related eBooks.
Price: 4.99 USD
Ebook Title:- B003DGX8MA Taste of Home 2010 Healthy Cooking Annual Recipes
Ebook End Date:- 2022.02.21 15:35:50
Price: 4.39 USD
Ebook Title:- The Blue Willow Inn Bible of Southern Cooking: Over 600 Essential Recipes – GOOD
Ebook End Date:- 2022.02.15 08:42:53