Follow Us On Facebook
In this post, you will learn how to make Spanish style salmon fillets and also watch our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe at the end of this post.
If you want to be an expert in the Recipe and Food industry, then you will need to purchase our highly recommended Recipe eBook at the end of this Recipe article, at a very cheap and affordable price.
Below are the ingredients and the instructions on how to make Spanish style salmon fillets.
- 2 cups croutons
- ¾ cup pitted green olives
- 3 red onions, cut into wedges
- 3 red bell peppers, seeded and cut into thick strips
- ½ tsp smoked paprika
- 1 ½ tsp coarse sea salt
- 1 ½ tsp ground black pepper
- 5 Tbs olive oil
- 1 pound salmon fillets
- Put the croutons, olives, onions and peppers on a baking sheet. Add the smoked paprika, salt, pepper and 3 tablespoons of the olive oil and toss until everything is evenly coated. Bake in the oven at 200°C for 15 minutes.
- Rub the salmon with the remaining 2 tablespoons olive oil and season with the remaining salt and pepper. Arrange it among the vegetables and croutons on the baking sheet. Bake for 10 – 15 minutes or until the salmon is cooked.
Below is our highly recommended and related eBook.
Price: 12.14 USD
Ebook Title:- Quick & Easy Family Camping Recipes: Delicious Foil Packet Meals (Camping Guides
Ebook End Date:- 2022.02.19 07:29:14
Below is our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe (Not the same with the Recipe above).
Below are some of our highly recommended and related eBooks.
Price: 7.69 USD
Ebook Title:- Naturally Gourmet: Simple Plant-based Recipes that are Hea… by Houghton, Karen
Ebook End Date:- 2022.02.20 05:19:35
Price: 5.20 USD
Ebook Title:- Southern Living Annual Recipes 2014 Over 750 Recipes from 2014
Ebook End Date:- 2022.02.16 02:11:40