In this post, you will learn how to make Spicy Coconut Curry With Peppers, Pak Choi and Tomatoes and also watch our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe at the end of this post.
If you want to be an expert in the Recipe and Food industry, then you will need to purchase our highly recommended Recipe eBook at the end of this Recipe article, at a very cheap and affordable price.
Below are the ingredients and the instructions on how to make Spicy Coconut Curry With Peppers, Pak Choi and Tomatoes.
- 1 cup coconut cream
- 1 tomato
- 1 green pepper
- 3 cups of pak choi
- 1/2 an onion
- 2 tablespoons chilli paste
- 2 tablespoons green chutney
- 2 teaspoons of sugar
- 1 teaspoon of coconut oil
- 1 cup water
- Chop up the tomatoes, pak choi, onion, and peppers into bite sized portions.
- In a wok, heat the oil and saute the onions.
- Add the chilli paste and green chutney paste.
- Add the coconut cream and the water after a couple of minutes and see that no lumps are formed.
- Let it simmer away for 15-20 minutes.
- Have a taste test – if its too hot, add sugar to temper it down.
- Add the chopped veggies and turn off the gas.
- Let the veggies soak in the curry for 5-10 minutes.
- Serve with plain boiled rice.
- Pix at http://rawgirlinmumbai.blogspot.com/2011/01/curious-about-curry.html
Below is our highly recommended and related eBook.
Price: 14.50 USD
Ebook End Date:- 2022.02.08 03:31:55
Below is our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe (Not the same with the Recipe above).
Below are some of our highly recommended and related eBooks.
Price: 5.61 USD
Ebook End Date:- 2022.01.10 10:15:08
Price: 5.08 USD
Ebook End Date:- 2022.01.19 14:46:37