In this post, you will learn how to make Spinach Soup With Wontons and also watch our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe at the end of this post.
If you want to be an expert in the Recipe and Food industry, then you will need to purchase our highly recommended Recipe eBook at the end of this Recipe article, at a very cheap and affordable price.
Below are the ingredients and the instructions on how to make Spinach Soup With Wontons.
- 1 teaspoon chopped basil (or ¼ t basil flakes)
- 4 14.5 oz. cans chicken broth
- 2 teaspoons chili sauce (available in the Asian section of your market)
- 150 grams Frozen spinach, thawed
- 1/2 cup part skim ricotta cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 cup scallions, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 32 wonton wrappers
- For this recipe, be sure to use a pot that is large enough that the wontons have room and don’t get all piled on top of one another.
- Mix spinach, ricotta, basil and pepper in a blender until smooth.
- Place 1 T filling in each wonton and fold according to package instructions being sure to seal the last fold with a bit of water.
- Bring broth, soy and chili sauce to a boil.
- Add wontons and scallions and bring back to a boil.
- Cover and reduce heat and simmer 3 minutes or until wontons are tender.
Below is our highly recommended and related eBook.
Price: 7.72 USD
Ebook End Date:- 2022.01.23 20:20:16
Below is our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe (Not the same with the Recipe above).
Below are some of our highly recommended and related eBooks.
Price: 4.09 USD
Ebook End Date:- 2022.02.04 05:18:01
Price: 6.96 USD
Ebook End Date:- 2022.02.06 20:07:02