Follow Us On Facebook
In this post, you will learn how to make Strawberry Basil Italian Ice and also watch our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe at the end of this post.
If you want to be an expert in the Recipe and Food industry, then you will need to purchase our highly recommended Recipe eBook at the end of this Recipe article, at a very cheap and affordable price.
Below are the ingredients and the instructions on how to make Strawberry Basil Italian Ice.
- 1/4 cup basil leaves
- Zest and Juice of 1 lemon
- 1 1/2 cups simple syrup
- 400 grams strawberries (Reserve some for garnishing)
- To make the simple syrup, combine one cup of water and one cup of sugar in a small sauce pan or microwave safe bowl. Heat until the sugar has completely dissolved. Cool a little.
- Place all the ingredients in a blender. Puree until smooth. Pour into 1 large container, or 6 small dishes. Freeze.
- When ready to serve, remove from the freezer and set on the container for 10 minutes. Then use your spoon to shave away!
- Make a little over 3 cups, or 6 individual servings.
Below is our highly recommended and related eBook.
Price: 6.84 USD
Ebook End Date:- 2022.01.18 05:57:01
Below is our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe (Not the same with the Recipe above).
Below are some of our highly recommended and related eBooks.
Price: 4.09 USD
Ebook End Date:- 2022.01.09 23:47:33
Price: 17.74 USD
Ebook End Date:- 2022.01.25 02:44:19