Follow Us On Facebook
In this post, you will learn how to make Thai Coconut Curry Lentil Soup and also watch our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe at the end of this post.
If you want to be an expert in the Recipe and Food industry, then you will need to purchase our highly recommended Recipe eBook at the end of this Recipe article, at a very cheap and affordable price.
Below are the ingredients and the instructions on how to make Thai Coconut Curry Lentil Soup.
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon minced ginger
- 1 can coconut milk (I don't recommend using light)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 cup finely chopped onion
- 1 cup red lentils, picked through for stones, and rinsed well
- 1/2 teaspoon salt, or more to taste
- 1 inch medium sweet potato, cut into ½ pieces
- 2 teaspoons Thai red curry paste (if you like it spicy, use the full 2 teaspoons)
- 1/4 teaspoon turmeric
- 6 cups water
- Heat olive oil in a medium saucepan. Add the onions, ginger and garlic. Cook over medium heat until softened, about 3-4 minutes. Stir in Thai red curry paste, and cook several minutes or until fragrant. Add water, lentils, sweet potatoes and turmeric. Bring to a boil, then reduce heat to medium-low, cover and cook about 20-25 minutes or until lentils and sweet potatoes are soft. Add salt and stir in coconut milk. Cook five more minutes. Garnish with fresh cilantro.
Below is our highly recommended and related eBook.
Price: 17.81 USD
Ebook End Date:- 2022.01.25 05:34:07
Below is our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe (Not the same with the Recipe above).
Below are some of our highly recommended and related eBooks.
Price: 4.57 USD
Ebook End Date:- 2022.01.29 17:43:15
Price: 14.99 USD
Ebook End Date:- 2022.01.10 19:15:57