In this post, you will learn how to make Thai Street Vendor Salmon Skewers and also watch our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe at the end of this post.
If you want to be an expert in the Recipe and Food industry, then you will need to purchase our highly recommended Recipe eBook at the end of this Recipe article, at a very cheap and affordable price.
Below are the ingredients and the instructions on how to make Thai Street Vendor Salmon Skewers.
- 1 bunch Yu Choy
- 1/4 cup Brown Sugar
- 1 teaspoon Hot Chili Sauce
- 2 tablespoons Fish Sauce
- 2 tablespoons Minced Fresh Ginger
- 1 tablespoon ground Dried Turmeric
- 1 Lime
- 1 1/2 pounds Salmon Fillet
- Remove skin from salmon fillet and trim away any brown fatty areas.
- Place 8 bamboo skewers into the fillet running from the thick side to the thin about 1.5 inches apart. Then slice the fillet so that you have individual pieces of salmon on the skewers.
- Make a sauce combining the remaining ingredients, including the juice from the lime and the zest. It's also easiest to mince the ginger by putting it through a garlic press. You can adjust the mix of ingredients to match your personal tastes.
- Place the salmon in a deep bowl or ziploc bag and marinate in about half of the sauce, reserving the rest for serving. Refrigerate for 30 minutes to an hour, more will break down the fish and cause it to “cook” a bit in the lime juice.
- Grill skewers on a high heat and serve. Eat with chilled raw Yu Choy, which you use to wrap bits of the fish and drizzle with remaining sauce.
Below is our highly recommended and related eBook.
Price: 7.00 USD
Ebook End Date:- 2022.02.10 17:43:17
Below is our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe (Not the same with the Recipe above).
Below are some of our highly recommended and related eBooks.
Price: 5.28 USD
Ebook End Date:- 2022.02.16 22:24:34
Price: 7.69 USD
Ebook End Date:- 2022.01.31 14:33:07