Follow Us On Facebook
In this post, you will learn how to make Thin Crust Genoa Salami Pizza and also watch our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe at the end of this post.
If you want to be an expert in the Recipe and Food industry, then you will need to purchase our highly recommended Recipe eBook at the end of this Recipe article, at a very cheap and affordable price.
Below are the ingredients and the instructions on how to make Thin Crust Genoa Salami Pizza.
- 2 ½ cup all purpose flour
- 6-10 Basil leaves
- Fresh ground pepper to taste
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- I cup pizza sauce
- ½ red bell pepper, sliced
- ¼ red onion, diced
- Sprinkling of crushed red pepper flakes
- 6 slices Genoa salami
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup Mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 3 teaspoons sugar
- 1 cup warm water
- 1 package of yeast
- Preheat oven to 400°
- Place water and yeast in a mixing bowl and let stand for 5-10 minutes or until frothy.
- Add olive oil to the water yeast combo.
- Shift together salt, sugar and flour in a separate bowl.
- Using a dough hook attachment, add dry mixture to wet in ½ cup increments until the dough comes together to form a slightly tacky ball.
- Remove dough from mixer and lightly knead.
- Leave to rest covered by a clean tea towel for ten minutes.
- Divide dough in two and stretch one half to fit an 11-inch pizza pan.
- Place other half in the fridge for another time or form into a second pizza.
- Spread pizza sauce over the dough and sprinkle with chili pepper flakes and ½ the red onion.
- Sprinkle with cheese and arrange the salami so it is evenly distributed over the entire pizza.
- Top with remaining red onion, red pepper and basil leaves.
- Place in the oven and bake for 12-15 minutes rotating halfway through.
- When golden and bubbling, remove from the oven and let stand for ten minutes before slicing.
- Serve with a sprinkling of fresh ground pepper and a nice cold beer.
Below is our highly recommended and related eBook.
Price: 15.09 USD
Ebook End Date:- 2022.01.15 00:13:26
Below is our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe (Not the same with the Recipe above).
Below are some of our highly recommended and related eBooks.
Price: 18.22 USD
Ebook End Date:- 2022.01.07 17:13:40
Price: 8.42 USD
Ebook End Date:- 2022.01.04 00:23:01