Follow Us On Facebook
In this post, you will learn how to make Traditional Almond Biscotti and also watch our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe at the end of this post.
If you want to be an expert in the Recipe and Food industry, then you will need to purchase our highly recommended Recipe eBook at the end of this Recipe article, at a very cheap and affordable price.
Below are the ingredients and the instructions on how to make Traditional Almond Biscotti.
- 3 teaspoons almond extract
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 4 large eggs
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 cups whole almonds, toasted
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt. Stir in almonds.
- In a small bowl, whisk together eggs and almond extract; stir into flour mixture. (Dough will appear very dry but will come together when kneaded.) If the dough will just not stick together, add water one tablespoon at a time until the dough just stays together.
- The dough will be very sticky, so have your surfaced floured and baking sheet ready before you start to knead the dough. Transfer dough to a floured work surface; knead until smooth.
- Divide dough in half; shape into two logs, each about 1 ½ inches high and 2 ½ inches wide. The logs will spread out a little, so keep this in mind. Place on a parchment lined baking sheet (or silicone mats), and sprinkle with remaining sugar.
- Bake the logs until they are puffed and outside is firm (the tops may crack), about 30 minutes. Transfer to a wire rack to cool completely, about 2 hours.
- Using a serrated knife, thinly slice the logs crosswise, 1/4 inch thick. Lay slices on two parchment-lined baking sheets. Bake until crisp and lightly golden, rotating pans and turning biscotti over halfway through, 20 minutes total.
- Cool completely before serving or storing.
Below is our highly recommended and related eBook.
Price: 7.36 USD
Ebook End Date:- 2022.01.15 13:57:27
Below is our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe (Not the same with the Recipe above).
Below are some of our highly recommended and related eBooks.
Price: 4.85 USD
Ebook End Date:- 2022.01.11 18:18:36
Price: 17.74 USD
Ebook End Date:- 2022.01.25 02:44:19