In this post, you will learn how to make Turkey Burgers and also watch our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe at the end of this post.
If you want to be an expert in the Recipe and Food industry, then you will need to purchase our highly recommended Recipe eBook at the end of this Recipe article, at a very cheap and affordable price.
Below are the ingredients and the instructions on how to make Turkey Burgers.
- 1/4 cup shredded carrots
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon of minced organic garlic
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1 lb. extra lean ground turkey
- 1/2 cup panko
- 1 red bell pepper cut into rings if desired for garnish.
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1/4 cup spinach, chopped
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- 1 medium zucchini, grated
- Mix all ingredients in a large bowl. Don't overwork it – just combine enough to have it well mixed.
- Form 4-6 round patties. Cook on med-high heat until done. If unsure, insert a thermometer – 165 F is the temp. you are aiming for.
- For roasted red pepper rings, seed and slice red pepper, spritz with olive oil and bake at 425 for 20 minutes.
Below is our highly recommended and related eBook.
Price: 14.99 USD
Ebook Title:- Mississippi Vegan: Recipes and Stories from a Southern Boy’s Heart: A Cookbook
Ebook End Date:- 2022.02.20 05:10:03
Below is our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe (Not the same with the Recipe above).
Below are some of our highly recommended and related eBooks.
Price: 18.98 USD
Ebook Title:- Post Weight-Loss Surgery Diet: Gastric Bypass Cookbook, Gastric Sleeve Cook…
Ebook End Date:- 2022.02.04 08:49:30
Price: 15.55 USD
Ebook Title:- My Mother: Demonology (Paperback or Softback)
Ebook End Date:- 2022.01.25 11:53:13