Follow Us On Facebook
In this post, you will learn how to make White Chocolate Candy Corn M&M Brownie Cookies and also watch our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe at the end of this post.
If you want to be an expert in the Recipe and Food industry, then you will need to purchase our highly recommended Recipe eBook at the end of this Recipe article, at a very cheap and affordable price.
Below are the ingredients and the instructions on how to make White Chocolate Candy Corn M&M Brownie Cookies.
- 19.5 ounce chocolate fudge brownie mix (I used Pillsbury Chocolate Fudge Brownies)
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- 2 tablespoons water
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup White Chocolate Candy Corn M&M's
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In the bowl of an electric mixer, add the brownie mix, flour, oil, water and eggs. Mix until all the ingredients are thoroughly combined.
- Using a rubber spatula, fold the M&M’s into the batter.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment and spoon heaping tablespoons of batter onto the sheet leaving approximately 2 inches between each cookie.
- Bake for 10-13 minutes or until slightly firm to the touch. Remove and let cool on the baking sheet for 2 minutes then transfer to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Store cookies in an airtight container for up to 5 days.
Below is our highly recommended and related eBook.
Price: 4.09 USD
Ebook Title:- Christmas in Arizona Cookbook by Lynn Nusom
Ebook End Date:- 2022.02.11 20:13:41
Below is our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe (Not the same with the Recipe above).
Below are some of our highly recommended and related eBooks.
Price: 46.60 USD
Ebook Title:- Quilt Recipes, Hardcover by Kingwell, Jen, Brand New, Free shipping in the US
Ebook End Date:- 2022.02.28 07:52:29
Price: 4.47 USD
Ebook Title:- Healthy Meals for Less : Great-Tasting Simple Recipes under $1 a Serving
Ebook End Date:- 2022.02.16 01:26:33