In this post, you will learn how to make White Chocolate Raspberry Brie Cups and also watch our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe at the end of this post.
If you want to be an expert in the Recipe and Food industry, then you will need to purchase our highly recommended Recipe eBook at the end of this Recipe article, at a very cheap and affordable price.
Below are the ingredients and the instructions on how to make White Chocolate Raspberry Brie Cups.
- 1.5 oz Brie, chopped (I used Lite Brie Cheese)
- 15 Athens mini phyllo shells
- 15 raspberries
- 1/4 cup raspberry preserves
- 1.5 oz chopped white chocolate (I shaved mine with a vegetable peeler)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper
- Place 1 teaspoon white chocolate in bottom of shell. Top with chopped Brie. Add about 1/2 tsp. raspberry preserves on top and bake for 8 minutes.
- Remove from oven and top with a left over raspberry jam, place back in oven for 1 minute. Top with a raspberry. Serve hot.
- Calories per cup: 32, Fat: 1.4, Cholesterol: 1.5, Sodium: 24, Carbs: 4.3, Fiber: .01, Sugar: 3.8, Protein: .07
Below is our highly recommended and related eBook.
Price: 19.61 USD
Ebook End Date:- 2022.01.05 14:36:40
Below is our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe (Not the same with the Recipe above).
Below are some of our highly recommended and related eBooks.
Price: 8.24 USD
Ebook End Date:- 2022.01.18 22:10:13
Price: 4.09 USD
Ebook End Date:- 2022.02.02 18:05:55