Follow Us On Facebook
In this post, you will learn how to make Curried Potato Salad Recipe and also watch our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe at the end of this post.
If you want to be an expert in the Recipe and Food industry, then you will need to purchase our highly recommended Countertop Blenders at the end of this Recipe article, at a very cheap and affordable price.
Below are the ingredients and the instructions on how to make Curried Potato Salad Recipe.
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 pounds yukon gold potatoes or purple potatoes, peeled and cut into 1/2 inch pieces
- 1/2 onion, thinly sliced
- 2 teaspoons yellow curry powder
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 3/4 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon parsley, chopped
- Heat the olive oil in a large saute pan over medium heat.
- Add the potatoes and cook until golden, about 10 to 12 minutes.
- Add the onion and curry powder and saute for 5 minutes. Remove from the heat and season with salt and pepper.
- Mix in Greek yogurt, sprinkle in parsley and serve.
- If you like this recipe try these other 7/20's: Pasta with Potatoes, Balsamic Glazed Monkfish, Best Basic Hummus
Diet Labels For “Curried Potato Salad Recipe”:
Health Labels For “Curried Potato Salad Recipe”:
Below is our highly recommended and related Countertop Blenders.
Price: 83.85 USD
Product Name:- Fit 16 Oz. Black Single Speed Single Serve Personal Blender (QB3001SS)
Product End Date:- 2022.07.23 15:01:35
Below is our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe (Not the same with the Recipe above).
Below are some of our highly recommended Kitchen and Cooking Appliances.
Our number 1 recommended Fryer.
Price: 139.22 USD
Product Name:- Ninja AF101 Air Fryer, 4 Qt, Black/gray
Product End Date:- 1970.01.01 00:00:00
And also, below is our highly recommended Microwave.
Price: 179.00 USD
Product Name:- GE JES1657SMSS 22″ Stainless Countertop Microwave NOB #85804 HRT
Product End Date:- 2022.07.30 19:22:03
The Ingredients:-2 tablespoons olive oil2 pounds yukon gold potatoes or purple potatoes, peeled and cut into 1/2 inch pieces1/2 onion, thinly sliced2 teaspoons yellow curry powdersalt and freshly ground black pepper3/4 cup plain Greek yogurt1 tablespoon parsley, choppedThe Instructions:-Heat the olive oil in a large saute pan over medium heat. Add the potatoes and cook until golden, about” />