Follow Us On Facebook
In this post, you will learn how to make Harris Ranch Pecan Drop Cookies and also watch our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe at the end of this post.
If you want to be an expert in the Recipe and Food industry, then you will need to purchase our highly recommended Countertop Blenders at the end of this Recipe article, at a very cheap and affordable price.
Below are the ingredients and the instructions on how to make Harris Ranch Pecan Drop Cookies.
- 2.5 c light brown sugar, packed
- 0.75 t salt
- 0.75 t vanilla
- 1.5 lb coarsely chopped pecan pieces
- 0.5 pt egg whites (3 to 4 large egg whites)
- Heat the oven to 350 degrees. In the bowl of an electric mixer, combine the brown sugar, salt, vanilla and pecan pieces. Beat on low speed to incorporate the ingredients then drizzle in the egg whites. Increase the speed to medium-low and beat for 4 to 5 minutes, scraping down the sides of the bowl as needed.
- Drop the dough in rounded tablespoons onto a parcment lined baking sheet. Press each ball of dough with the back of a spoon or your 3 middle fingers to form a cookie 3 ½ inches in diameter and about one-eighth-inch thick.
- Bake 10 to 12 minutes, until the edges are lightly browned. Remove from oven and immediately remove the cookies from the baking sheet to a cooling rack. The cookies will be quite soft but will firm up as they cool. Once cool on the first day they are rather crisp, but on the second day (if you can wait that long) they develop that marvelously chewy texture I so love about these cookies.
Diet Labels For “Harris Ranch Pecan Drop Cookies”:
Health Labels For “Harris Ranch Pecan Drop Cookies”:
Kidney-Friendly,Vegetarian,Pescatarian,Dairy-Free,Gluten-Free,Wheat-Free,Peanut-Free,Soy-Free,Fish-Free,Shellfish-Free,Pork-Free,Red-Meat-Free,Crustacean-Free,Celery-Free,Mustard-Free,Sesame-Free,Lupine-Free,Mollusk-Free,Alcohol-Free,No oil added,FODMAP-Free,Kosher
Below is our highly recommended and related Countertop Blenders.
Price: 340.23 USD
Product Name:- Moulinex Blendforce Crystal LM430110 Blender Beaker Of Crystal 800 W Spade Ice
Product End Date:- 2022.07.28 14:44:03
Below is our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe (Not the same with the Recipe above).
Below are some of our highly recommended Kitchen and Cooking Appliances.
Our number 1 recommended Fryer.
Price: 65.00 USD
Product Name:- Philips HD923026 Deep Fryer
Product End Date:- 2022.07.13 21:44:52
And also, below is our highly recommended Microwave.
Price: 269.00 USD
Product Name:- GE Profile PEB7227ANDD 25″Gray Built-In Sensor Microwave NOB #124739
Product End Date:- 2022.07.30 17:08:56
The Ingredients:-2.5 c light brown sugar, packed0.75 t salt0.75 t vanilla1.5 lb coarsely chopped pecan pieces0.5 pt egg whites (3 to 4 large egg whites)The Instructions:-Heat the oven to 350 degrees. In the bowl of an electric mixer, combine the brown sugar, salt, vanilla and pecan pieces. Beat on low speed to incorporate the ingredients then drizzle” />