In this post, you will learn how to make A Post Thanksgiving “sopa De Tortilla” and also watch our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe at the end of this post.
If you want to be an expert in the Recipe and Food industry, then you will need to purchase our highly recommended Countertop Blenders at the end of this Recipe article, at a very cheap and affordable price.
Below are the ingredients and the instructions on how to make A Post Thanksgiving “sopa De Tortilla”.
- 1 Avocado
- 4 Carrots
- 4 stalks of celery
- 1 bunch of cilantro
- Pinch of cumin
- 2 cloves of garlic peeled
- 1/4 cup of olive oil
- 2 tablespoons Olive Oil
- 1 Onion, peeled and quartered
- 1 Poblano pepper
- 8 ounces canned stewed tomatoes
- 1 cup of fried tortilla strips
- 1 whole Turkey breast
- Drizzle 2 tablespoons of olive oil in bottom of large stock pot.
- Add quartered onion, 2 cloves of garlic and 2 stalks of celery, and turkey breast.Peel two carrots and add the peels to the stock pot along with 2 carrots and 2 celery stalks. Reserve two carrots and 2 celery stalks for later use.
- Cut the stems off your Cilantro bunch. Reserve the leaves.
- Add stems to the stock pot.
- Add water to your pot so that it is 3/4 full.Cover and boil for at least 1 hour, preferably 2 hours. You should set a timer to check on your stock. Do not add salt before you have reduced your stock. The stock should not reduce to less than one quarter of your pot.
- Remove turkey from bone. Reserve the meat. Discard the bone
- Strain the soup by using a colander over another stock pot
- Discard the vegetables
- Set aside the stock you will use for the soup (1 to 2 cups per guest) and pour the rest into ice cubes for later use.Soup The Instructions:-In blender add 1 8 oz. can of organic stewed tomatoes and cup of olive oil, pinch of salt and puree with roasted pepper* and set aside for later use.
- Add 2 carrots cubed to stock
- Add 2 celery stalks chopped to stock
- Cover and boil for 30 minutes until the vegetables are tender.
- Add 1/4cup increments pureed pepper-tomato mixture to your broth.
- Add 1/3 cup of turkey meat per cup of stock and allow simmering.Taste for salt and finish with a pinch of ground cumin.Ladle soup into bowls and add extra turkey meat, top with strips of fried corn tortillas or good quality store bought tortilla chips. Top with fresh cilantro and cubes of avocado.*Roast 1 Poblano pepper stove top or in your oven until charred and tender. Peel and devein the Poblano pepper.
Below is our highly recommended and related Countertop Blenders.
Price: 58.72 USD
Product Name:- Cordless Personal Blender For Shakes And Smoothies, 3-in-1 Single Serve
Product End Date:- 2022.06.10 05:55:49
Below is our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe (Not the same with the Recipe above).
Below are some of our highly recommended Kitchen and Cooking Appliances.
Our number 1 recommended Fryer.
Price: 87.33 USD
Product Name:- DASH Tasti-Crisp™ Electric Air Fryer Oven Cooker with Temperature Control Non…
Product End Date:- 2022.06.22 06:56:56
And also, below is our highly recommended Microwave.
Price: 690.00 USD
Product Name:- BALMUDA The Range K04A-SU (Stainless)Japan Domestic AC:100
Product End Date:- 2022.06.03 01:44:26