Follow Us On Facebook
In this post, you will learn how to make Almond Coffee Cupcakes with Kahlua Liqueur and also watch our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe at the end of this post.
If you want to be an expert in the Recipe and Food industry, then you will need to purchase our highly recommended Recipe eBook at the end of this Recipe article, at a very cheap and affordable price.
Below are the ingredients and the instructions on how to make Almond Coffee Cupcakes with Kahlua Liqueur.
- 1/4 cup Almond meal – 30g
- 40g Butter, melted
- 1/4 cup Kahlua coffee liqueur
- 2 Egg whites – 80g
- chocolate icing
- 1/2 cup Icing sugar – 55g
- 2 tsp Instant coffee powder
- 2 tbsp Plain flour, sifted
- Preheat oven to 180C (335F). Place the flour, sugar, almond meal, coffee, butter and egg whites in a bowl and mix well combine with a hand whisk.
- Spoon mixture into 6 lightly greased or use cooking spray on medium size muffin pan or 12 mini muffin pan and bake for 20-25 minutes or until cooked when tested with a skewer.
- Drizzle with the liqueur (about 1/2 tablespoon on each cake) and set aside for 2 minutes before turning out on a wire rack to cool.
- Decorate with chocolate icing on top (I used Wiltion chocolate icing) or just dust with some icing sugar.
- You can serve them warm or store it in an airtight container for 2-3 days.
Below is our highly recommended and related eBook.
Price: 4.09 USD
Ebook Title:- Good Housekeeping Delicious Vegetable Cooking : More Than 200 Recipes for…
Ebook End Date:- 2022.02.03 19:03:08
Below is our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe (Not the same with the Recipe above).
Below are some of our highly recommended and related eBooks.
Price: 20.37 USD
Ebook Title:- Treasured Armenian Recipes, Like New Used, Free shipping in the US
Ebook End Date:- 2022.02.09 12:50:47
Price: 4.34 USD
Ebook Title:- Southwest Indian Cookbook by Marcia Keegan
Ebook End Date:- 2022.02.23 11:18:04