In this post, you will learn how to make Almond Joy Cupcakes and also watch our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe at the end of this post.
If you want to be an expert in the Recipe and Food industry, then you will need to purchase our highly recommended Recipe eBook at the end of this Recipe article, at a very cheap and affordable price.
Below are the ingredients and the instructions on how to make Almond Joy Cupcakes.
- 1 teaspoon Almond extract
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine
- 6 tablespoons unsalted butter at room tempature
- 3/4 cup cocoa powder*
- 1 cup shredded coconut
- 1 teaspoon coconut extract
- 3 Eggs
- 3/4 cup All-purpose Flour
- 6 tablespoons milk*
- 1/2 cup Powdered sugar
- pinch of salt
- 2 tablespoons shortening
- 1 tablespoon sugar (caster)
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Line the cupcake pans, and preheat the oven to 375ºF.
- Cream together the butter and sugar until smooth.
- Mix in the eggs, extracts, and milk.
- In a separate bowl mix together the remaining ingredients. Add the dry ingredients to the wet mix, and stir until combined. Hold off on tasting the batter, the almond extract is a little strong and not a good representation of what the final product tastes like.
- Fill each cupcake 2/3 full, and bake for 12-30 minutes. The time will vary with the amount of batter in your liners. My flower cupcake wrappers were HUGE and took almost a full 30 minutes, while the minis only took about 12 minutes to bake.
- Remove from the oven when an inserted toothpick comes out clean.
- Beat the butter and shortening together until smooth.
- Mix in the coconut and powdered sugar.
- Add the milk until you reach your desired consistency.
- Toast the coconut at 350ºF for 7-10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Once the cupcakes have cooled, frost them and sprinkle with the toasted coconut.
Below is our highly recommended and related eBook.
Price: 4.38 USD
Ebook Title:- The Kellogg’s Cookbook: 200 Classic Recipes for Today’s Kitchen
Ebook End Date:- 2022.02.03 00:34:34
Below is our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe (Not the same with the Recipe above).
Below are some of our highly recommended and related eBooks.
Price: 16.89 USD
Ebook Title:- My Victoria Cast Iron Tortilla Press Cookbook (Ed 2): 101 Surprisingly Deli…
Ebook End Date:- 2022.02.04 11:54:27
Price: 7.00 USD
Ebook Title:- The Herbal Home Remedy Book: Simple Recipes for Tinctures, Teas, Salves, Ton…
Ebook End Date:- 2022.03.01 05:11:43