Follow Us On Facebook
In this post, you will learn how to make Almost Heaven Cake and also watch our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe at the end of this post.
If you want to be an expert in the Recipe and Food industry, then you will need to purchase our highly recommended Recipe eBook at the end of this Recipe article, at a very cheap and affordable price.
Below are the ingredients and the instructions on how to make Almost Heaven Cake.
- 1 box yellow cake mix
- 2 cans (15 oz.) of mandarin oranges
- 20 oz. can crushed pineapple
- 1 box instant vanilla pudding- 4 serving size
- 1/2 cup cups cold milk, ½ slightly warmed
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened completely (I use low fat)
- 8 oz. cool whip (I use low fat)
- Prepare the cake mix as directed on the package
- Add in one drained can of mandarin oranges as you mix the cake
- The oranges will be blended into small pieces
- Bake in a 9×13 inch prepared oblong cake pan
- After baking, while the cake is still warm, poke holes in the cake over the entire surface using a fork
- Pour the undrained crushed pineapple over the hot cake
- Spread the pineapple evenly over the surface of the cake
- Allow the cake to cool
- Mix cream cheese with the pudding mix and 1/2 cup warm milk
- After mixing together well, add gradually the cold milk while continuing to mix until well blended (easiest with an electric mixer)
- If you add the cold milk too quickly to the cream cheese, it will be lumpy Place in the refrigerator for about 1 hour or more until it is more firm
- Then remove and spread over top of the cake
- Then spread the cool whip over the cake
- Drain the second can of mandarin oranges
- Arrange the pieces over top of the cool whip in rows or another type of pretty design
- Cover and refrigerate for at least another 1-2 hours before serving.
- Store covered in the refrigerator.
Below is our highly recommended and related eBook.
Price: 17.84 USD
Ebook End Date:- 2022.01.12 03:11:17
Below is our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe (Not the same with the Recipe above).
Below are some of our highly recommended and related eBooks.
Price: 4.27 USD
Ebook End Date:- 2022.01.19 03:11:23
Price: 4.33 USD
Ebook End Date:- 2022.01.12 06:14:18