In this post, you will learn how to make Apricot Glazed Apple Tart and also watch our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe at the end of this post.
If you want to be an expert in the Recipe and Food industry, then you will need to purchase our highly recommended Countertop Blenders at the end of this Recipe article, at a very cheap and affordable price.
Below are the ingredients and the instructions on how to make Apricot Glazed Apple Tart.
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour, plus 1 tablespoon
- Pinch of salt
- 1 1/2 sticks cold unsalted butter cold unsalted butter<
- cup ice water
- 3 1/2 tablespoons sugar
- 4 larges red apples, such as Golden Delicious, peeled, cored and cut into 1/4-inch-thick slices
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons apricot preserves, melted and strained
- In a food processor, pulse 1 1/2 cups of the flour with the salt.
- Add the cold butter and process just until the butter is the size of peas, about 5 seconds.
- Sprinkle the ice water over the mixture and process just until moistened, about 5 seconds.
- Transfer the dough to a lightly floured work surface and knead 2 or 3 times, just until it comes together. Pat the dough into a disk. On a lightly floured work surface, roll out the dough into a 16- to 17-inch round about 1/4 inch thick.
- Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Roll the dough around the rolling pin and unroll it onto the prepared baking sheet.
- In a small bowl, combine 2 tablespoons of the sugar with the remaining 1 tablespoon of flour and sprinkle over the dough. Arrange the apple slices on top in overlapping concentric circles to within 3 inches of the edge. Fold the dough over the apples in a free-form fashion.
- Brush the apples with the melted butter and sprinkle with the remaining 1 1/2 tablespoons of sugar and cinnamon. Refrigerate the unbaked tart until slightly chilled, about 10 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 40
- Bake the tart in the center of the oven for 1 hour, or until the apples are tender and golden and the crust is deep golden and cooked through.
- Brush the apples with the melted preserves. Slide the parchment onto a wire rack and let the tart cool slightly before serving.
Below is our highly recommended and related Countertop Blenders.
Price: 418.38 USD
Product Name:- Dash Chef Series Deluxe 64 Oz Blender with Stainless Steel Blades, Digital Displ
Product End Date:- 1970.01.01 00:00:00
Below is our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe (Not the same with the Recipe above).
Below are some of our highly recommended Kitchen and Cooking Appliances.
Our number 1 recommended Fryer.
Price: 93.99 USD
Product Name:- Freidora De Aire Digital Electrica 5 Litros Blanca Grande Papas Fritas En Oferta
Product End Date:- 2022.05.23 06:54:12
And also, below is our highly recommended Microwave.
Price: 289.00 USD
Product Name:- GE JVM3160EFES 30″ Slate Over-The-Range Microwave NOB #122628
Product End Date:- 2022.05.09 18:38:46