In this post, you will learn how to make Bacon Caramels and also watch our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe at the end of this post.
If you want to be an expert in the Recipe and Food industry, then you will need to purchase our highly recommended Countertop Blenders at the end of this Recipe article, at a very cheap and affordable price.
Below are the ingredients and the instructions on how to make Bacon Caramels.
- 14 strips bacon
- 2 cups sugar
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup light corn syrup
- 1 cup butter
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Lay bacon strips on sheet and bake in oven for 20 to 25 minutes or until crispy.
- Remove bacon to paper towel-lined plate to cool. Crumble 5 to 6 strips of bacon and leave the rest in strips.
- Line an 913 (or larger!) rimmed baking sheet with parchment. In a heavy-bottomed pot (I love my Le Creuset), add sugar, water and corn syrup over medium-high heat.
- Let mixture bubble and stir occasionally, to evaporate water. Sugar will begin to caramelize and turn a lovely shade of amber.
- Use a thermometer to monitor caramel. When it reaches 320 degrees and is golden brown in color, slowly whisk in cream, butter and vanilla, until completely combined. When caramel reaches 243 degrees, remove from heat and pour into lined baking sheet. Cool for 15 minutes, and add bacon strips. Cool further, until caramel is pliable and easier to handle.
- Roll caramel and bacon strips jelly-roll style once, and trim off excess. Continue to roll and trim until youve finished off the pan.
- Cut the bacon caramel logs into bite-sized pieces. Top with reserved bacon bits.
- Serve on a platter, or roll in wax paper. Keep refrigerated, but let come to room temperature before eating.http://www.fureyandthefeast.com/2009/09/bacon-caramels/
Below is our highly recommended and related Countertop Blenders.
Price: 449.99 USD
Product Name:- Blendtec Designer 725 CTB3 Blender W/ Wildside Jar
Product End Date:- 2022.06.30 02:53:27
Below is our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe (Not the same with the Recipe above).
Below are some of our highly recommended Kitchen and Cooking Appliances.
Our number 1 recommended Fryer.
Price: 109.99 USD
Product Name:- Sur La Table Air Fryer 13-Quart Multifunctional 10 Functions 9 Accessory Include
Product End Date:- 2022.06.03 15:23:57
And also, below is our highly recommended Microwave.
Price: 200.00 USD
Product Name:- Whirlpool WMH31017HS 1000W Microwave Oven – Stainless Steel
Product End Date:- 2022.06.29 21:00:57