In this post, you will learn how to make Baked Ziti and also watch our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe at the end of this post.
If you want to be an expert in the Recipe and Food industry, then you will need to purchase our highly recommended Recipe eBook at the end of this Recipe article, at a very cheap and affordable price.
Below are the ingredients and the instructions on how to make Baked Ziti.
- 1/2 lb ziti (or other shape pasta)
- 16 ounces ricotta cheese
- 3 cups mozzarella cheese , grated
- 3 cups spaghetti sauce
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese , grated
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Boil ziti or other pasta, i.e. rigatoni, penne, farfalle, rotini, following package directions, drain and place in a large bowl.
- To ricotta, add salt and pepper (about 1tsp each), dried parsley and blend. Mix all the ricotta cheese and half of the mozzarella with the ziti.
- Spray a 13×9 pan with Pam.
- Cover the bottom half of the pan with about half the sauce.
- Put the ziti mixture on top of sauce.
- Pour remaining sauce on top of ziti.
- Sprinkle with the parmesan cheese.
- Top with the remaining mozzarella cheese.
- Bake for 20-30 minutes until cheese is melted and it is lightly golden.
Below is our highly recommended and related eBook.
Price: 14.94 USD
Ebook End Date:- 2022.01.04 02:34:40
Below is our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe (Not the same with the Recipe above).
Below are some of our highly recommended and related eBooks.
Price: 3.55 USD
Ebook End Date:- 2022.01.18 08:55:38
Price: 5.71 USD
Ebook End Date:- 2022.01.11 16:39:30