In this post, you will learn how to make Barbecued Corn on the Cob With Spiced Butter and also watch our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe at the end of this post.
If you want to be an expert in the Recipe and Food industry, then you will need to purchase our highly recommended Recipe eBook at the end of this Recipe article, at a very cheap and affordable price.
Below are the ingredients and the instructions on how to make Barbecued Corn on the Cob With Spiced Butter.
- 8 tablespoons (1 stick) unsalted butter melted
- 1 clove garlic crushed with a little salt
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon chilli powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 4 corn cobs, husks removed
- Combine the butter, garlic, honey, and spices in a small saucepan and cook over a gentle heat.
- Brush corn with the flavored butter and cook on the barbecue or under the grill turning regularly until golden.
- Baste continually during the cooking process.
Below is our highly recommended and related eBook.
Price: 20.60 USD
Ebook Title:- Oil-Protein Diet Cookbook: 3Rd Edition
Ebook End Date:- 2022.02.04 05:30:43
Below is our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe (Not the same with the Recipe above).
Below are some of our highly recommended and related eBooks.
Price: 5.69 USD
Ebook Title:- Back to the Kitchen: 75 Delicious, Real Recipes (& True St… by Prinze, Freddie
Ebook End Date:- 2022.02.23 14:25:17
Price: 6.68 USD
Ebook Title:- The Vegetarian Epicure Book Two: 325 Recipes
Ebook End Date:- 2022.02.27 09:20:00