Follow Us On Facebook
In this post, you will learn how to make Beer Batter “Dudecakes and also watch our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe at the end of this post.
If you want to be an expert in the Recipe and Food industry, then you will need to purchase our highly recommended Countertop Blenders at the end of this Recipe article, at a very cheap and affordable price.
Below are the ingredients and the instructions on how to make Beer Batter “Dudecakes.
- 1/2 pound thick cut bacon
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 3/4 cup Delirium Tremens beer, room temperature (this is important– melted butter will curdle if it's mixed with cold beer)
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper (or more, if you want a greater kick)
- 4 ounces (half brick) cream cheese, softened
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup flour
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 3 Tablespoons light brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon maple sugar (I used India Tree brand, found at Whole Foods)
- 2 Tablespoons pure maple syrup (I used Stonewall Kitchen brand)
- 1/4 cup halved pecans
- 1 pinch of salt
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 6 cups confectioner's sugar
- 1 Tablespoon vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F and place cupcake liners in muffin tin
- In a medium mixing bowl, whisk together the sugar, flour, baking soda, and salt.In a separate large mixing bowl, combine Delirium Tremens, melted butter, and vanilla. Beat in eggs one at time.
- Mix in sour cream until thoroughly combined and smooth. Gradually mix the dry ingredients into the wet mixture, whisking well as you go.Fill muffin tin until each is 3/4 full.
- Bake for about 19-21 minutes, until the tops are golden brown.
- Remove cupcakes from tin and allow to cool completely.While cupcakes are cooling, combine cream cheese and butter in a medium mixing bowl and beat until light and fluffy
- Add powdered sugar two cups at a time, beating well between each
- Add maple sugar, vanilla extract, and maple syrup and beat
- Spoon buttercream into a piping bag and pipe onto cupcakes
- Place bacon strips in a baking dish and bake at 350 degrees F for 20 minutes
- Pulverize pecan halves in a food processor
- Dump pecan crumbs into a small bowl and add brown sugar and cayenne, mix with a spoon until blended
- After bacon has been baking for 20 minutes, remove from oven, generously sprinkle pecan mixture over the bacon, place back in oven, and bake for another 5 minutes.
- Remove bacon from oven, break up into smaller pieces, and stick them into the iced cupcakes!
Below is our highly recommended and related Countertop Blenders.
Price: 47.68 USD
Product Name:- Ninja 48oz Pitcher Bowl for BL206 BL207 BL250 700w Extreme Kitchen System Pul…
Product End Date:- 2022.06.01 13:38:57
Below is our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe (Not the same with the Recipe above).
Below are some of our highly recommended Kitchen and Cooking Appliances.
Our number 1 recommended Fryer.
Price: 83.06 USD
Product Name:- Countertop Oil-less Fryer Oven 16 Qt. 1300 W Temperature Control Auto Shutoff
Product End Date:- 2022.05.22 08:14:06
And also, below is our highly recommended Microwave.
Price: 154.98 USD
Product Name:- New Stainless Sharp 1.1 Cu. Ft. Carousel Countertop Microwave Oven 1000W Warming
Product End Date:- 2022.05.08 17:52:14