In this post, you will learn how to make Braised Anise Beef and also watch our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe at the end of this post.
If you want to be an expert in the Recipe and Food industry, then you will need to purchase our highly recommended Countertop Blenders at the end of this Recipe article, at a very cheap and affordable price.
Below are the ingredients and the instructions on how to make Braised Anise Beef.
- 2 pounds Beef chuck
- 1 tablespoon Garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons Oil
- 1 dsh Pepper
- 2/3 teaspoon Salt
- 1 teaspoon Sherry
- 3 tablespoons Soy sauce
- 2 Cloves star anise
- 1 teaspoon Sugar
- 100 mls Water
- Leave beef whole. Crush garlic.
- Heat oil in a heavy pan. Brown beef quickly on all sides.
- Add garlic, soy sauce, water, salt, sherry, pepper and star anise, and heat. Simmer, covered, 1 hour. (Use an asbestos pad so meat won't burn.)
- Turn meat.
- Add sugar and simmer slowly 1 hour more.
- Serve hot or cold.NOTE: If the meat gets too dry during cooking, add 1 tablespoon water mixed with 1 tablespoon soy sauce.
Below is our highly recommended and related Countertop Blenders.
Price: 90.32 USD
Product Name:- Countertop Blender Mixer Smoothie Juicer Coffee Grinder Powder Sauce Ice Crusher
Product End Date:- 2022.07.07 09:00:55
Below is our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe (Not the same with the Recipe above).
Below are some of our highly recommended Kitchen and Cooking Appliances.
Our number 1 recommended Fryer.
Price: 142.95 USD
Product Name:- Philips Premium Airfryer XXL with Fat Removal Technology 3lb/7qt Black HD9650/96
Product End Date:- 1970.01.01 00:00:00
And also, below is our highly recommended Microwave.
Price: 540.00 USD
Product Name:- KitchenAid 2.2 Cu. Ft. Microwave with Sensor Cooking – Stainless steel *Dented*
Product End Date:- 2022.06.19 23:28:40